Monday, February 26, 2007

Traveling

What's your favorite way to travel? Car, plane, train, boat? What do you do while you're traveling? (Assuming you're not the driver!)

My favorite way to travel is on a cruise ship. I have been on 6 or 7 of them so far in my life. They are so relaxing. I love to be pampered and on cruises that is just what happens. Also it's the only time I can drink without worrying about how I'm going to get home. Plus, I don't have to worry about cooking any meals. They serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner and there are even snacks too. I prefer the sit down dinners and lunches as I like to be waited on. They have buffets too if you miss the sit-down meals. I've been on many cruise lines but I think the one I liked the best was the Norweigian one that I took for my honeymoon. We had a big window on that cruise. I've also had balcony's and inside rooms. I tell you the inside room was well worth the cost reduction on the last cruise we went on. It was our 10 year anniversary and we took a cruise with an inside room to save money and we got the same service as if we paid for the outside room. Plus, we got to relax as the room is so very dark so you really don't know if it's day or night time. Talking about cruises I so wish we could afford one again this year but that won't happen until we get our finances back in track.

No comments: