Monday, February 19, 2007

4 Things....

4 jobs you've had in your life: Ice Cream Server, Bookkeeper, Legal Secretary, Accounts Payable

4 movies you could watch over & over: I watch a ton of movies as we belong to netflix but there are only a few which I could watch over and over again. Grease, Phantam of the Opera, Beaches and I love all the movies with Adam Sandler he makes me laugh so much.

4 places you have lived: I have only lived in 2 states New York and New Jersey

4 TV shows you love to watch: Days of Our Lives, Desparate Housewives, Nip Tuck and ER

4 places you've been on vacation: California, Las Vegas, Florida and Bermuda

4 websites you visit daily: yahoomail.com (for my e-mail), digitialscrapbookplace.com, yahoogroups.com and splitcoaststampers.com

4 of your favorite foods: pasta, vanilla ice cream, junk food - mostly salty stuff like potato chips but occasionally I crave sugar and when I do it has to be the really fudgy brownies. I don't like cake like brownies I love it to be like fudge.

4 places you'd rather be right now: I'd much rather be anywhere then where I am now as the sounds I hear are screaming from my kids fighting. Calgon take me away!

4 tags: YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments: