Tuesday, February 13, 2007

5 Things!

List five things you’d like to change about yourself.
1. Bigger breasts. I guess being small I should be happy about because they just don't sag when I get older but, hey, being an A cup really stinks! I have no cleavage and I always have to wear a padded bra and certain shirts just don't look right on me. Not to mention swim suits. Now don't get me started there!
2. More patience with the children. Lately I've been losing my patience with them and having mini tantrums and cursing episodes. Plus, my heartrate has been going extremely fast when my temper flairs. I need to sit and relax more often and enjoy them even if they do get on my nerves.
3. Ability to sleep better. If only I could go to bed at a decent hour and actually sleep. Most nights I just toss and turn so I wind up staying up late trying to get things done that I can't do while the children are awake such as my scrapbooking and checking e-mails. If only there were more time in a day.
4. Shopping habits. Wish I didn't want everything I see. I do use coupons and look for savings when I do search for something to purchase but why in the world if I go to a store and have a list why add more and more things to the cart. If only I could go in and out and only get the items on that list.
5. My weight. I would like to lose weight a bit. Okay, mom stop laughing here. I am at my before birth weight but why am I in a size 8 now when before I was in a size 4? It's like all this weight shifted to my hips! I guess I should be flattered as my husband thought I was a size 2 today! When I told him no, honey that was when I met you. I'm now an 8 after the kids were born. Most of my cloths in my closet just do not fit.

Then list five things you wouldn’t change.
1. My creativity. I am glad that I have creativity and I can create digital scrapbook pages for my children and their children to see when I am gone. I can leave them all my thoughts and document all their activities for when they get older to see.
2. My blue eyes. I inherited this from my dad. My son also has my blue eyes too.
3. My faith in God. I do wish I could attend services more though but now that I have the children it's literally impossible to attend. I do need to start praying with the children and get them to learn the prayers too. I'm sure they will learn a lot once they start preschool in Sept.
4. My love for my children. Even though at times they make me crazy I couldn't love them any less or more than I do today. They are all a blessing.
5. My organization skills. I like to be organized. If things are not organized it would drive me crazy. Especially having a schedule to follow day after day. You really need to be on a schedule when you are raising multiples. It's the only way to survive day after day! Yes guys, my kids are in bed by 7 pm every night and they all eat and sleep at the same time every day.

No comments: