Tuesday, February 20, 2007

5 Other Lives

If you had 5 other lives to lead, what would you do in them?

1. A teacher. I've always wanted to be a teacher but, of course, didn't want to attend school for many years. Turned out I wound up going to school for 5 years in a different field which I never used. If I could do it all over again I'd definately go to college and not a trade school.

2. A Professional Photographer. I love to take photos. I even took a class in college on photography that I received an A in right before the triplets were born. I just wish the settings on the camera were a bit more easier to use. I got so confused on that aspect of the class.

3. A mother of a Singleton. Some days I dream of how a mother of singleton would handle a situation. I will never have that feeling that one on one feeling with my children. That singleton mother can give all their attention to that one child meanwhile I'm faced with dealing with 3 wanting children for attention and lots of fighting to get that. It's a challenge every day to try to give each child the love they deserve equally.

4. A Traveler. I would love to be able to just get up and go wherever I want without worrying about children or husband. I would like to visit every state and even travel to Europe and Australia.

5. Lottery Winner. Oh, it would be so nice to be a lottery winner. Not a scratch off lottery winner but a mega millions one. It would be nice to have that money to pay off the credit debt we have and not have to live pay check to pay check. We'd be able to afford a cleaning lady and a nanny so I could have some help with the children. But you always have to be in it to win it so this will never happen as we don't play.

No comments: