Thursday, February 22, 2007

100 Things About Me!

Amy at The Creative Mom Podcast wanted her listeners to do a 100 Things list so here are mine in no particular order:

100 Things About Me

1. My name is Laura.
2. I am a wife.
3. I am a mother.
4. I am a daughter.
5. I am a sister.
6. I am a granddaughter.
7. I am a mother of multiples.
8. I have been a scrapbooker for over 10 years now.
9. I am a photographer.
10. I am a digital scrapbooker.
11. I have two daughers and one son.
12. I love diet coke.
13. I am 37 years old.
14. My birthday is February 13.
15. I have two cats (Diamonds and Rocky).
16. I belong to many e-mail lists.
17. I love to journal.
18. I update 2 blogs. One of my children and one for me personal.
19. My favorite vacations are cruises.
20. I do not drink yet lately am considering starting.
21. I am a Stay at Home Mom.
22. I keep track of the family bills.
23. I used to like to get mail but now I dread it because of all the unexpected bills.
24. I will be volunteering at my children's preschool in Sept.
25. My favorite movies are Beaches and Phatham of the Opera.
26. My favorite food is any type of pasta.
27. I know how to quilt.
28. I know how to knit.
29. I know how to crochet.
30. I watch Days of Our Lives daily for years now.
31. I also like to watch Desperate Housewives and ER.
32. Nicholas Cage is my favorite actor.
33. Jennifer Anison is my favorite actress.
34. I also like Adam Sandler.
35. I watch movies quite often as I'm a member of Netflix.
36. Tivo rocks! I love to fast forward commercials on all my shows and watch when I want to watch not when it's time to show it.
37. I need to declutter so flylady.net has been on my mind a lot lately.
38. I don't smoke.
39. I like all types of music.
40. I have insomnia and stay up late trying to get some me time.
41. I am on the creative team for Bonnie Van Esch.
42. I am orginally from Staten Island, NY.
43. I love my laptop.
44. I love adobe photoshop elements 4.0
45. My children are driving me crazy.
46. We are in the middle of potty training.
47. They are in their terrible two stage.
48. I belong to the MOMs club.
49. I belong to MOPs.
50. I am shy if you don't know me.
51. I have a very bad memory.
52. I have been married almost 12 years.
53. My very first boyfriend was killed in a car accident.
54. My childhood friend died from cancer.
55. I married my highschool sweetheart.
56. I converted to Judaism.
57. I immersed in a mikveh.
58. I was told I'd never be able to have children.
59. I had one pregnancy.
60. I listen to Creative Mom Podcast.
61. I am a Stampin' Up Demonstator.
62. I like the fall.
63. I hate winter.
64. Winter depresses me.
65. I hate the cold.
66. I like a cup of coffee to start my day.
67. I enjoy a shower before the kids get up.
68. I hate to plan dinners (I struggle every day with the question, "What's for dinner?"
69. I hate to clean.
70. I follow a schedule every day.
71. I have one sister.
72. I have 2 nieces and one nephew.
73. I have patience (so my friends tell me), however, my patience has been run thin lately.
74. I feel very lonely since my husband works 24/7.
75. Did I mention that I raise triplets (2 1/2 year olds) alone?
76. I love junk food - mostly salty stuff like potato chips or cheese doodles.
77. I also love brownies but it has to have nuts in it and it has to taste like fudge. I hate cake like brownies.
78. I just started to write morning pages which consist of 3 pages each day in my journal.
79. I'm currently reading Artist Way and following her program with other members at DSP.
80. I used to work in the accounts payable.
81. I can type over 80 words a minute. I don't know if it is now faster or not as I type every day doing e-mails and journaling.
82. My favorite author is Danielle Steele and VC Andrews.
83. I used to be able to have time to read but not now that I have the triplets.
84. My favorite colors are purple and green.
85. I don't wear makeup.
86. I like to wear sweats and feel comfortable.
87. I hate thongs.
88. I don't wear that much jewelry. I have on my wedding ring, stud earrings and my watch.
89. I participate in lots of scrapbooking challenges.
90. I completed 400 scrapbook pages last year.
91. My goal is to complete more this year.
92. I stay up late to get things done.
93. I love my new camera (Sony Cyber-Shot)
94. My bestfriend (Debbie) I met in kindergarden.
95. I like to rubber stamp.
96. I hate to be the center of attention.
97. I look forward to Meg's blogger prompts.
98. I am scrapbooking for the MOMs club.
99. I am afaid of heights.
100. Also afraid of bugs.

2 comments:

Rayne said...

My favorite author is Danielle Steel also.

Lynne said...

Boy, do we have a lot in common! The big two are insomnia and triplets. Do you think the two are realated? :-)

I just found your site tonight. I hope to come back for another visit soon.