Sunday, October 01, 2006

What Famous Person Would I like to Meet

I would like to meet everyone on











I've been watching the show since I was a teenager. Well, there was a time that I missed it because I went back to work but once I got my tivo I now never miss a show. If I only was able to pick one actor from the show it would have to be Peter Reckell (Bo Brady).
He is hot!!!!!! He always did remind me of my husband. And, of course, if I could only meet one actress it would be Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady). When I was a teenager I would collect all their photos and put them into a book. I also taped their love story. As a matter of fact, I probably have a VHS tape of them like 20 years ago in my basement but, of course, we have no VHS player anymore since DVD's now took over. I think at the time I also taped Patch and Kayla's love story and maybe even Jennifer and Frankie. I think I had separate tapes for each one. I was really a die hard fan back then and now I just watch it faithfully every day. It's my stress reliever from the kids.

No comments: