Sunday, October 01, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Here are 5 weird/odd things about me:

1. I don't like any type of bug. I always scream and ask my DH to get them. As for spiders I am superstitious and won't kill them because I feel it is bad luck.

2. I giggle a lot. Most of the time I don't realize I am giggling. My husband always points it out though. It can be embarrassing especially during love making.

3. I hide candy around the house for those times when I have cravings.

4. I have this obsession with my hobby. Whenever I start a hobby I always have to go gungho into it and get everything there is for that hobby. I am such a collector.

5. I so hate thong underwears. I've tried so hard to wear them for my husband but they are so uncomfortable. I have tried all different brands with no luck. Who in the world made those thong underwears? It so had to be a man.

Unfortunately, I don't know 5 people who blog to tag so if you are reading this from my blog would you be so kind to post your 5 weird/odd things about yourself on your blog and tag 5 people if you know them. Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe your prompt today made me laugh.

Glynis said...

LOL--Thanks for making me smile--and I did this tag last week, so you can check it out on my blog if you haven't already!