Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Sister My Friend

I have only one sister. Her name is Cynthia but everyone calls her Cindy. Personally I like Cynthia better mainly because I was the one who helped pick out her name. She is 6 years younger than me. When we were little we would fight often because she always wanted to do what I was doing and or hang out with my friends. I will always remember that one time when we were on a camping trip with our parents my sister pierced me with a fork in the arm and another time when I locked her out of the house and she punched in the window shattering glass all over the kitchen floor. Yes, we were kind of violent when we were little.

Now, that we are older, married and have children of our own we are getting closer. She will always be my sister but now she is also my friend.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I really laughed when I read about your antics as children. Glad you aren't so violent now.