Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TAGGED!

Four jobs I've had
1. Ice Cream Clerk
2. Cashier
3. Legal Secretary
4. Accounts Receivable

Four movies I've watched over and over
1. Grease
2. Beaches
3. Phantom of the Opera
4. A Night at the Roxbury

Four places I've lived
1. New York
2. New Jersey
3.
4.

Four tv shows I like(d) to watch
1.Days of Our Lives
2.ER
3.Desperate Housewives
4.Scrubs

Four places I've been on vacation
1. San Juan
2. Bermuda
3. Florida
4. California

Four of my favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. Baked Potato
3. Twizzlers (pull-n-peel)
4. Potato Chips

6 comments:

heather said...

Now why didn't I put chips! Well answered!
Heather

Glynis said...

How did I know that 'Days' was going to be somewhere on your list, Laura? :)

Tammy said...

I love it. An ice cream clerk!! Now that would be a really cool job.

Michelle said...

i wanna go on vacation with you! looks like you've been some interesting places. great list!

loonyhiker said...

I would have loved working as an ice cream clerk! I would have been in heaven! (except I'm so cold natured!)

Toni said...

Great holiday destinations - sounds like you have had some great experiences.