Monday, April 09, 2007

Changes

Spring always means change or growth. Any changes or growth going on in your life?


Well, for one thing, I am in the process of decluttering again. Read my next entry! Maybe, if I declutter and get rid of all this excess my life won't be so crazy, yeah, right? Who am I kidding? But really things would run more smoothly if I fine tuned my organization a little more. I won't forget about appointments. Missed some mothers night outings that I wanted to attend but lost track of days. I won't forget birthdays. Yes, this did happen just recently. I forgot my niece's birthday. I feel so awful about that. I will pay bills on time and not have to worry about the late fees. Maybe even cook meals if only I could preplan! Another major problem here is dinners! I am forever trying to figure out at the last minute what we will be eating. It's never ending problem. My recipes really need to be organized. I have them all over the place! Again more paper clutter! If only I knew what recipes were good and bad. There is a 50/50 chance you will like it once you make it. I like to try new recipes all the time but as I said maybe it won't come out good and then we are starving later. I'd also like to spend more time with my children and try to enjoy them rather than scream at them all day long because they are getting into something and messing up the house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You want to come declutter my house to give you practice? LOL. I realllllly know how frustrating it can be.

loonyhiker said...

I had read your post about the speaker when you went and thought about decluttering. Doesn't thinking about it count? I think I need to tackle the "junk drawers". I have 8 of them and some of the stuff I haven't seen in 10 years. You are in inspiration.

Glynis said...

Spring is a great time to do all that reorganizing...thanks for reminding me to get my butt in gear!