Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Daughter Lost her Pants

My mom and I took the children to see Elmo live today. It was their first play and they were extremely excited to see Elmo. The theatre did not have any parking. We had to park in the parking garage located around the corner from the theatre and walk. It was brutally cold outside with very heavy winds. My mother was holding Victoria's and Justin's hand while crossing the main street. When they reached the middle of the street Victoria stopped and refused to go any further and started to scream, "Pants! Pants!." Her pants had fallen to her ankles while my mom continued to drag her across the street. When she reached the corner my mom and I were hysterically laughing. I looked up and even the people in the car waiting at the light were laughing. It was such a funny scene. The children did enjoy the show and continued to ask where Elmo was later in the day.

No comments: