Saturday, April 21, 2007

Fulfilled Life

Spend 5 minutes writing about your advice for having a fulfilled life.

Go! What can I write in 5 minutes about having a fulfilled life. Let's see. My first advice would be to set a time each day when you are off duty. Since I am a SAHM my days can go 24/7 and then I don't get any me time. So each night I set a time where I stop working! What I mean is I stop cleaning the kitchen, stop doing the laundry, stop vacuuming, at that particular time each night. I am off duty when that clock hits that hour. Then I do my me stuff. That's when I check e-mails or do my digital scrapbooking. Yes, there are nights well most nights that I am up way late because I want to get things done for me creatively. When people ask me how I do it, my answer is stay up late and just do it! You can scrapbook if you really want to just set a date and time for it. Also set up a goal. I have a goal of how many pages I want to get done. My total pages last year was 400 so, of course, my goal for this year is to beat that total. Again the only way to achieve this goal is to set time to scrapbook each night. Scrapbooking is the only thing that really keeps me happy with my life. It's my therapy to keeping sane. Time is up!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Great post! I know what you mean about staying up way too late scrapping...but it is really good for us, isn't it?