Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CREAT-AUST-OMMY

Make up a word--a blending of two or more words -- that describes your best qualities.

Creat-aust-ommy [kre-ait-aust-o-me]

-adjective

1. Having the quality or power of creating.

2. To wear out completely.

3. A female parent.

It took me a while to think of some words for this. I even asked my husband who was no help at all. However, the words that kept popping into my brain were: Creative, Exhausted and Mommy. So that's how CREAT-AUST-OMMY began it's life. I was thinking of these words right before my nap so, of course, the word exhausted popped into my brain at that very time. I'm awake now and yes, I'm still exhausted even after an hour nap. I'm always trying to bring my creativity into my life like even today when we were driving to the spring fling party I was thinking of all the photos I could have been taking along the way of the beautiful cloudy sky or the flowers that were blooming in everyone's front yards. Then at the party I even painted along with the kids the flower pots that were provided for their spring craft activity. Don't forget about the 24/7 job I took on back in 2004 of being a mommy of not only one child but three!

3 comments:

Stephani said...

That is a FANTASTIC word! Great job coming up with it! I love it!

Glynis said...

That is a FANTASTICALLY descriptive word!! Great job!

loonyhiker said...

I love the word! It fits you perfectly! I love how you gave the pronunciation and the definition.