Saturday, March 01, 2008

Super Savings Saturday


This is my best trip ever to the supermarket. I got this all at Shoprite. Out of pocket was $1.46. My husband was amazed. He said, "What, how much?" Then he said, "They are not going to let you back in the store."

Everything I had coupons for plus they are having the dollar days rewards this week. I now have $25 in rewards to use next week on my shopping.

What did I get for 1.46?
3 boxes of pop secret popcorn
4 Purex Laundry Detergent
2 Welch's Grape Juice
2 Welch's Jelly
4 Viva Towels
2 Kotex maxi pads
1 Soft Scrub
3 Pert Shampoo
Bag of Wize cheese doodles (not pictured because my kids snagged it)
SR paper plates
SR Graham Crackers
I used $63.45 in coupons 13.06 of which was price plus savings and $35 of it was SR rewards from earlier this week.

Final Total out of pocket was $1.43

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great job!!
And if you made all those scrapbook pages on the right you do an awesome job there also!!!

Jessica said...

OH MY GOD!!! I am AMAZED!!! I wish I could figure out how to save money like that on my shopping trips... I have absolutely NO idea where to even begin!! But GOOD for you!!!