Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Party Crashing

Well, I am exhausted but wanted to sit and relax and do some reading so I figured I'd do some party crashing. Here are the blogs that I visited.

For the First Time
. She actually came to visit my blog today so I had to check her blog out. First she had the What type Writer Should You Be on her blog so that's where I got that from. She also wrote a very nice comment on my blog and her blog about my blog. Love the party crashing lists she made so I'm copying this as well.

Hyperactive Lu
wrote a nice article about cooking at home how much cheaper it is than eating out. We too were eating out a lot last year but for 2008 I have been meal planning which has helped with the "What's for Dinner?" problem.

Mommie Daze - What inspired me about her blog was that she had a 3 year old. Since I have 3 year olds I know the chaotic life. And I loved her recipes. Since I am meal planning every recipe that is recommended would really help me out. I also loved that she had some 3 year old projects as I'm always trying to keep my kids busy. I will be following her blog in the future.

Kimmie & The Sprouts - She's sharing chips and dip and she has a beautiful quilt that she's working on.

Desperately Seeking Sanity
- I can so relate! And I so need some laughter some days in my life.

Who has Time to Scrapbook
- her title is so cool.

Mid-Life Bliss - oh my this woman has 11 children and is only in her 40's. I am fast approaching 40 (only 2 more years) and I only have 3 (the triplets). I couldn't imagine having any more as the triplets are so much work.

The Infertility Chronicles
- Since I also had a problem with infertility I was drawn to her blog. After being told that I could never had children naturally and that IVF would be my only way and then being told that there was nothing wrong with me. Many years of unexplained infertility and 3 treatments of clomid with IUI and 2 treatments of Gonal-F and IUI we were finally blessed with triplets.

Surviving Motherhood - Great article about not being perfect.

Well, it's 11:12 pm and I swore I would not stay up late again so I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow is another day.


2 comments:

Teri said...

Thanks so much for crashing my party and commenting on my blog...as well as linking up to it! It really means a lot to have people supporting &/or praying for you in this journey, as you well know. Thanks again & take care!

Mommie Daze said...

Thanks for visiting my party. Nice to eet you. And thanks for the nice comments. I'll be back to visit you again soon.