Thursday, March 13, 2008

Slow Cooking Thursday

I'm not a fan of my crockpot as you have read in previous posts. I have only 2 recipes that I actually made and liked to make again. My husband hates when I use the crockpot because the meal is never a good one.

I'm going to share the one which I made recently. It's a dip called Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip (note you need to scroll down to get the recipe. I found it from menu4moms website.

I am actually cooking this right now to bring to the MOMS Club Night out. I made this back for superbowl. It makes a lot. In Feb when I made it I split it into 3 containers. One container I used for that day and 2 I froze. I wasn't sure it would be okay defrosted so I wanted to try instead of tossing it in the trash as it was really good. Just the other day my husband found it in the freezer and defrosted it to go with his chips and it defrosted pretty well and tasted great.

Check out other Slow Cooking Thursday recipes at Diary of a SAHM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks good. Thanks for posting it!


MJ

http://mjpuzzlemom.wordpress.com