Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CLUTTER




I am starting to feel overwhelmed by all the clutter in my house. I am trying so hard to get rid of things we just don't need. I'm tired of having to clean up every night the scattered toys that are in numerous rooms throughout my house. So each night I've been trashing things. And why is it that the kids just won't help? It's a never ending battle! Even if I tell them they will be rewarded I still get the whining and I wind up doing it myself because I get so frustrated. Okay, now this is not what really is bothering me.

How can you tell your family members not to purchase anything for us and give us anything from like the dollar store without hurting their feelings? It's mostly junk and I just don't need more clutter in my house! Then when I'm throwing it out I feel guilty that I'm doing so. I just don't know what to do.

1 comment:

thinker said...

I hear you on the junk & clutter. Just an idea... do you have a thrift store that you can donate your "gifts" to? That way you are able to "bless others" who may find them to be "treasures"....