Thursday, March 06, 2008

March - The Dining Room

It's March already? This month Laura from I'm an Organizing Junkie is focusing on decluttering the dining room. Luckily this is the only room in my house that just doesn't need decluttering. Why? It's one of the rooms that the kids just do not have access to. We don't use it to eat in and even when we have company we use our kitchen. It's also the only room that is painted nicely and has blinds that are matching. The only thing I would say is wrong with the room is that the clock on the wall doesn't work so it's the wrong time. I guess we need to put batteries in it. I will try to focus on the kitchen I guess again since I didn't finish last month.



2 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

Your dining room looks very nice! :)

I like the chair rail and crown modeling it makes the dining room look very formal. :)

~Amy

Amber said...

Oh, I really like the colors in your dining room! Very nice.

-Amber

www.bringinggoodhome.wordpress.com
www.imperishablebeauty.com