Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Sorry I'm a bit late in posting. The days are just flying by. So much to do!

Monday - BBQ meatballs and pirogies (okay, I have made this 2 times. I made it last week and this week. So easy. I made it both times on the stove on low putting the meatballs which were frozen and cooked it for like 3 hours. The pirogies were on sale.

Tues - Chicken Cordon Bleu, roasted red potatoes with garlic, and carrots (were on sale)

Wed - Crockpot Beef Casserole with rice

Thurs - Stuffed Shells and chicken parm

Fri - Crockpot brown sugar chicken

Sat - leftovers

Sun - crockpot meatloaf (I so want to try this recipe. Unfortunately last week it didn't get made so I'm hoping to make it this week.)

For other menus, please visit Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

Your menu looks great! You're very smart to use the crockpot so much, I usually just use it a couple times per month...