Monday, March 03, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Sorry I didn't post my menu plan for last week. It was a bit spur of the moment and right now I don't have the time to post it sorry. This week there is a big sale on chicken at my supermarket so most of the week we will be having chicken.

Monday - Italian Style Beef Sandwiches (Crockpot). I had a late play date so again I attempted my crock pot. I am so fed up with this crock pot cooking. It just is not working out for my family. Every time I make something from that thing the meat is dry and my family hates it. Please if you read my blog and use a crock pot and have a recipe that you know is good please send me the recipe. I so need help.

Tues - Baked Honey Pecan Chicken and Broccoli with creamy lemon sauce (pg 64 101 Delicious Diabetic Recipes (borrowed from a friend)
Wed-Chicken Burgers (pg 52 101 Delicious Diabetic Recipes (borrowed from a friend) and potatoes au gratin (pg 62 101 Delicious Diabetic Recipes (borrowed from a friend)
Thurs-Chicken Burritos recipe on page 42 of 101 Delicious Diabetic Recipes (borrowed from a friend)
Fri-Beef and vegetable stir-fry (pag 49 101 Delicious Diabetic Recipes (borrowed from a friend)
Sat- chicken Fajitas with cowpoke bbq sauce (pg 54 101 Delicious Diabetic Recipes (borrowed from a friend)
Sun-Swiss Chicken and Green Pea and Rice Almondine (pg 68 101 Delicious Diabetic Recipes (borrowed from a friend)

No comments: