Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fortune Cookie Memories

A couple of years ago I was on the boardwalk in Seaside where I had my palm read. I do not believe that they can see the future, however, it is really spooky when they see your past. She knew all about my very first boyfriend and that he died a tragic death (car accident) at such an early age (17). Something she said has haunted me for years, "He did not die of an accident. She told me that it was intentional". Yes, he was racing his car and yes he did tell his friends to get out of the car right before the accident happened. For years I always questioned why he would make his friends get out of the car that day. The police reports said he was going a speed of 130 and hit the pole, his car wrapped around it and he died instantly.

As for the future she said that I would have one love and will marry him. She said she saw no divorce and that he would love me and take care of me until death parted us. I really don't remember how many children she said I would have but I do remember her telling me I would have a boy and a girl. A boy first she said. I guess she didn't see the triplets in my future as Victoria was my first born. Justin my 2nd. Naomi my 3rd. She did tell me that I had a long life span and that I would live to be 85.

I again had my cards read at a party about 6 months or so ago with my husband. This was another fortune teller. This woman told us that me and my husband were in different worlds at the time and that eventually we will connect again. She also said that she saw a big change coming up ahead. She said something major was happening financially in the next 3 months which she was very right about since my husband had gotten laid off at that time and we have been struggling financially. Luckily he has gotten another job. She also said that something my husband is working on will take off and we will be okay financially once that happened. My husband has been working 24/7 on some programs which I pray will take off so he can spend more time with me and the children as he's missing out on their childhood.

9 comments:

Glynis said...

Very interesting!

Glynis said...

Very interesting!

Glynis said...

Very interesting!

loonyhiker said...

Wow. Be thankful the fortune teller didn't foresee quintuplets in your future!

heather said...

It's definitely interesting and fun to get your fortune read... I think there is some comfort to be had from it most times.

heather said...

LOL loony!

Unknown said...

Eerie. I had a friend read tarot cards for me once and she told me that I would not be secure until I divorced by ex. She was right, but I don't know if it was just because she knew what was going on or because it was really in the cards.

Unknown said...

thats kind of scary what she said about your first boyfriend. That would have really raised some questions in your mind i bet! Hope your husbands programs take off soon! Its a shame he cant spend more time with you guys

Pam said...

My SIL had a similar experience of one telling him about a friend who died when he was young. I'm too uncertain about my reaction to what a reader might tell me -- so haven't tried it.