Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Super Savings

I have always used coupons but in January I started to swap coupons with others and purchase some on ebay for items that I use. I even started to shop at CVS. At CVS you can purchase things and they give you Extra Bucks back when you use their savings card.

Take a look at the items I got this week! How much did I spend? $4.86. Not only that I received $7 in Extra Bucks to use next week. How did I manage to get all this for $4.86? Here's a breakdown

4 Nestle Crunch chocolate candies. 2.50 each
Sunlight Dish Detergent - .77
3 Kleenx Tissues .99 each
Soft soap liquid hand- 1.79
Softsoap body wash - 3.99
Q-tips - 1.99
Scott Towels - 4.99
3 bags of eggs .99 each
2008 Weekly Planner 1.79 (Clearance)
Everything above I had coupons for except for the eggs and planner
Plus I had $21.00 in Extra Bucks
Total came to 4.86
Plus I got $7 in EB for next week.

This to me is amazing and by far the most I have ever saved.

Then off to Shoprite for my weekly shopping. I spent $174.91. Saved 96.82 and received $40 in coupons to use on my next purchase. They too are running a big sale. This too is the most I have ever saved as well. I used to save $15-$30 a week. Lately it's been $60-$70 a week. I'm starting to stockpile too. I think I have enough peanut butter and jelly for a year now.

Happy Shopping

No comments: