Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Really Cool Blog

I read 140 blogs a day! I keep track of them using Google Reader. It's great because it actually tells me when new posts are made. I unfortunately need to cut down on the amount of blogs that I read and will be doing a declutter shortly. No wonder why I don't have time to read an actual book.

Anyway, while searching for something in Google I came across this really cool blog called Authentic Artistry. I am so into journaling and really want to make a hybrid book one of these days. Check out the calendars and it looks like they are having some challenges here and there. Also there are some freebies if you keep reading. I was so interested in her blog that I read all her entries. The artwork is amazing.

Been a bit stressed lately so sorry haven't been posting much.

No comments: