Sunday, February 24, 2008

Favorite Blogs

I read 133 blogs. Out of the 133 I look forward to reading the following:

Katie the Scrapbook Lady (we are so much alike. When I read her blog it's like reading a part of me. Except for flicker. I just can't get myself to involved there.)

Scrapping till the Cows Come Home
(Love her photography and crafty ideas. I am on her creative team.)

I'm an organizing Junkie (She's my inspiration. I found her in January and she's given me the push to do menu planning and her ideas are really awesome. I'm also following her declutter a room in a month. We're in the kitchen now).

Declutter It!
(Love the little ideas she gives about decluttering your house)

Simple Beauty (Bonnie e-mailed me last month as she's doing decluttering the kitchen with Laura from I'm an Organizing Junkie above. I've been following her blog ever since. Awesome recipes.)

Authentic Artistry (just found this one this past week)

1 comment:

Katie Nelson said...

thanks for the link love! I read the organizing junkie and the Authentic Artistry also :) I will have to check out the other ones.