Friday, February 01, 2008

February - Kitchen Month


Man is it February already? January just flew by me. I did make some changes in Jan to my schedule. I focused on exercising and menu planning. Yes, I did manage to make it through the month doing both. Now I'm going to focus on organizing and decluttering my kitchen.

Here is a slide show of my kitchen right now. No cleaning done except for last week I did organize the bottom of my pantry after doing my stockpiling shopping in January using coupons.




Laura from I'm an Organizing Junkie is hosting February as Kitchen month so check out her blog here. Check out Simple Beauty's Blog. She has a slide show of her kitchen as well.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your kitchen this month !!

My before shots are up too ... Kitchen