Monday, June 30, 2008

Sharing the Love Award

I’ve been tagged for the Sharing the Love award!!!

The rules of this award are to tag bloggers who make your day, make you laugh and/or smile as you read their blogs, and who leave uplifting comments on your own blog. You also include a link to this post, where the award originated, and ask the people you tag to do the same thing.

I am finding it very hard to read all my blogs lately so when I have a free moment these are the blogs that I read first. I have them in my google reader so I don’t miss anything.

The Life of Loonyhiker who I met at DSP. She tagged me with this award. She always leaves me encouraging comments especially when I'm feeling down. Thank you for this award.

I'm an Organizing Junkie. We have a lot in common. Not only do we have the same name but we also have this organizing thing going on. She has helped me in many ways to get my house in order and start meal planning. I look forward to every entry she makes because sometimes it's like she's reading my mind and she has the answer I was searching for. She's my angel.

Katie the Scrapbook Lady. I follow her monthly round up from her blog. She has inspirational photography tips and some scrapbooking as well.

Dreams of Nyssa. Stefani and I met through scrapals many years ago. She lives in the East Coast. I did meet her in California a couple years ago at a scrapals weekend crop before the triplets were born. Even though I don't comment all the time on her blog I do like reading her entries and seeing her photos. She takes photos every day.

Scrapping till the cows come home. I met Bonnie from DSP as well. She is a digital scrapbook designer. I am on her Creative Team. I enjoy reading her blog because she takes beautiful photography and enjoy looking at all her layouts.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hello. My other blog is actually private now. Only family and friends I know in real life. Sorry ... but I am posting regularly to my other blog if you want to check it out ...

Here's the link ... Flowers In My Pocket