Friday, June 06, 2008

My MeMe

Over at Flickr they are doing this really cool thing with photos called My MeMe. You can find out more information here. I decided to do mine and here is what I came up with.


1. What is your first name? Laura
2. What is your favorite food? Twizzlers
3. What high school did you go to? Tottenville
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Peter Reckell
6. Favorite drink? Diet Coke
7. Dream vacation? Hawaii
8. Favorite dessert? Fudge Brownies
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Mother
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Creative
12. Triplets. (I added this one)

1. The amazing Laura., 2. licorice—sorta, 3. Tottenville Local, 4. Purple Euphoria, 5. Bo Brady, 6. Hi, I'm Lisa.......I'm Addicted to Diet Coke [Day 8/366], 7. Stand Still, 8. Chilled/Freezer Chocolate Fudge - Raw Vegan, 9. Cat smelling a fragrant Double Delight Rose, 10. Duck Family Portrait, 11. Mallorca 2007 -- Waiting for summer to come, 12. The Triplets

No comments: