Monday, June 30, 2008

ABC's of Me

A] - AVAILABLE?
No.

B] - Birthday?
2/13

C] - Cartoon character reminds you of you?
Can't think of one but Snoopy reminds me of my husband

D]- Drink you had last?
Water

E]-Easiest person/s to talk to?
My friend Debbie

F] - FAVORITE COLORS ?
purple and green

G] - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?
Both

H]- HOMETOWN?
East Windsor

I] -FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate Chip

-J] -Just something you always say?
I can't take it any more!


K] -Ever flown a kite?
yes

L] -Limeaid or lemonade?
lemonade

M] -Money or love?
love

N) -Number of Siblings?
1

O] - ONE WISH?
Financial struggles to be over

P] -Person you last commented?
scrap-genie

Q] -Quiet?
Most of the time except when yelling at my kids

R] - Reason you smile?
To not go crazy

S] - Song you last heard?
SOS by Rihanna

T] -Time you woke up today?
8

U] - U like someone right now?
lots of people


V] - VEGETABLES?
string beans

W] - WORST Habit?
Staying up too late

X] - Xrays before?
yes

Y] - Your favorite food?
any type of pasta

Z] -ZODIAC SIGN?
Aquarius

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Great list!

I tagged you for the Sharing the Love Award. You can see the rules in my post: http://loonyhiker.blogspot.com/2008/06/sharing-love-award.html