Monday, June 09, 2008

A Laundry MeMe

  1. In your home, who does the laundry? who else, Me!
  2. Do you sort your laundry? I used to sort by lights/darks and whites/sheets/towels but now I only sort by lights and darks.
  3. If you sort, how many different color/fabric type groups do you sort it into? Lights/Darks/Bedding/Towels
  4. Do you hand wash anything? No. Who has time?
  5. Are there any articles of clothing that you send out to be cleaned professionally? Nope but I do need to get my bed spread washed it's a king size one and won't fit in my washing machine. Just don't have the time it's hard with the kids to drop off stuff at laundromat.
  6. If you have any clothes cleaned professionally, is that drycleaning? Or regular laundering/pressing? N/A
  7. At home, what detergent do you use? Any detergent additives that you regularly use? I use Purex.
  8. What whiteners/brighteners do you use? OxiClean
  9. Do you use any fabric softeners? No.
  10. How do you handle stains? Shout.
  11. Do you use different water temperatures for your different loads? No. Everything goes through a cold-wash.
  12. Do you use a tumble dryer, or do you hang your clothes to dry? I use the dryer.
  13. In your home, who folds the clothes? Me.
  14. Where do you fold your clothes? (i.e., in the laundry room, at the kitchen table, etc.) Almost always in the laundry room.
  15. Who puts the folded clothes away? The kids and me.
  16. Do you have a certain day of the week you consider ”laundry day”? Every day is laundry day.
  17. About how many laundry loads do you do per week? About 10-12.
  18. Do you iron? No don't have the time.

Wanna share how you do your laundry? Consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

stefani said...

I hear ya on washing the comforter. I had the same problem with mine and it is only a Queen size. I did not want to lug it down to the laundramat so I think it went a couple of years between washings. I have found though that I can make it fit in the washer at my new place so it is getting done a lot more often. Just washed it last night in fact.

So here is a question for you? Do you ever wash your pillows? The ones you sleep on?