Friday, December 07, 2007

Venting!

Credits: Warm Relations by Theta. It can be found at www.deco-pages.com
Fonts: VTKS Easy Way,Times New Roman & Birch Std

I wanted to scrap tonight but my computer is giving me some memory problems. That's right, my hard drive is full again! I need to stop downloading scrapbooking kits. So now after crashing while making my layout I am now burning a disk and backing up on my external harddrive which takes forever to do. Can you tell I'm annoyed?

Well, it's not only my computer that is irritating me. I have been a bit edgy lately about everything. Let's write about my day! Naomi kept me up half the night as she was coughing. Then at 6 am both girls came into my room saying, "It's light out mommy." They both jumped into my bed. I had maybe 3 hours of sleep. From 6 am to 7 am I tried to sleep but with each girl on either side of me and one coughing up a storm it was impossible.

After my shower and breakfast the kids played some games and puzzles. I tried to get them to use a game and then clean up. Put it away and then take out another game. Well, I go to the bathroom and I tell you I was only gone for 5 minutes tops. I came back to my kitchen and saw my floor covered with pieces from every game they own scattered all over. Well, that's the layout I was working on when my computer crashed! I so need to higher their games to a higher level in my laundry room. Yes, there is a child safety lock on the door but apparently with triplets one always manages to outwit the safety. So now they are able to get into my laundry room.

My sink has piled up with dishes as I ran out of dish detergent. My mom was supposed to come by and bring me some but she cancelled on me again. It is literally impossible to just run out to the store for one item with triplets. If only I could leave them in the car but putting shoes on, hats, gloves, coats and then strapping them in the car to get one item is such a pain in the butt! So my dishes pile up!

Now, not only does my dishes pile up but my laundry does as well. I tell you I finally catch up with all the clothes and the next day the pile gets high again. I run out of baskets and draw space. These kids have way too many clothes.

We went to a neighborhood train cake decorating party. I bought only 1 cake figuring they would share it. There was 6 different pieces to the cake so they each could have 2 pieces to decorate. Of course, they fought over this as they fight over everything. Santa came and they got a little gift (stickers and bubbles). The kids were afraid of Santa and Tori grabbed hold of my leg and wouldn't let go. I got no photos of this as my camera just doesn't take very close up shots. If I stand far away I can get close up but if you are right in my face the camera just won't focus correctly and let me take a photo.

Justin went with Daddy to Walmart to get his reward for being potty trained. 2 down and 1 to go. He came back with a race track and cars that if you shake them they race. He was so excited to get a new toy. Of course, the girls were jealous and wanted to play his toy but Justin said "No". I am very proud of my son.

Well, I must go delete my files now and make room so I can finish my layout.

1 comment:

Amy A said...

Hi Laura, I'm tagging everyone on Bonnie's CT hehe! Your day sounds like mine and I only have 2 kids, I feel your pain! So when you get some time, head over to my blog and see how I tagged you :)
www.rubymoonart.blogspot.com