Saturday, December 01, 2007

Personality Test

Your score on this personality test was 55%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Personality Quiz
Take More Quizzes


I don't actually know what the number stands for. Well, they are right because yes I am constantly the center of attention. No, I do not like to be that way. I'd much rather hide and not be seen but hey, I have triplets and whenever we go anywhere, we stand out. It's been 3 years and I still get comments especially if my kids are fighting and not getting along. But now that my son is a bit taller they think my girls are twins and my son is older. Of course, I never lie when they ask. Most of the time I think that maybe I should just lie so I don't get more comments. Just the other day someone asked me if they were twins and I said, "No, they are triplets" and then they said, "Born all at the same time?" Like what? Don't they know that triplets are born at the same time? Like what kind of silly question is that?

I don't know how much I can cheer anyone up as lately I haven't been in the best of moods. I don't know if I'm suffering from depression or not. I just have been very down. My kids are even starting to ask me, "Mommy, are you happy?" What do you say to a 3 year old when they ask that question. I am trying to teach them not to lie so, of course, I tell them, "No Mommy is not happy at this time." Another question they ask often is "Mommy are you mad?" Of course, this is always asked after they do something bad. Like spill milk on the floor, crumbled up play- doah in the carpet and then they walk on it tracking it throughout the house, or when they pee on the floor when they know that they should use the potty. The list goes on and on. Calgon take me away! I so am looking forward to a weekend alone! At least I have one planned in Feb for my birthday. A weekend to scrap. Should be fun.

No comments: