Sunday, December 09, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by RubyMoon and check this out she has the same middle name as me (Lynn).


Tag Rules:

1 . The players must use the letters from their middle name , as facts that are relevant in your life . If you do not have a middle name , you can make one up . Or one which you would have liked .

2. When you are tagged you need to do a blogpost , containing your own middle name and the game facts .

3. At the end of your blogpost , you need to tag a person for every letter of your middle name .As well as leaving them a comment , to let them know you have tagged them

L-Loving! NOT! I haven't been in the loving mood lately. Actually everything has been making me mad. I'm like a volcano who erupts all day long. The kids are just driving me crazy. Every time I get something cleaned or my heart rate returns to normal they upset me again by doing something else that makes a mess or doesn't listen when I ask them to do something. It's really frustrating raising these kids almost on my own.

Y-Young. Well, you could say I am young as I'm in my 30's. Late thirties though. Maybe I'm approaching middle age! I do think that the triplets have aged me a bit though as I'm starting to see gray hair. I so need to get my hair done to hide those. I'm thinking of joining the gym as I so need to get moving again.

N-Nuts. Or the correct word would be crazy. They (the kids) are driving me nuts. I swear if I don't get some time away from them I'm really going to lose it. Maybe I just need to relax. But how? They are constantly asking for things. I feel like I'm a maid or a waitress. And the whining. Please God help me with the whining and fighting.

N-Nasty. That's right! I have been so on the edge lately. My daughter keeps telling me, "Mommy, I'm sorry for making you mad." Everything they do has been making my blood pressure rise. I used to have patience but have lost it somewhere. My daughter even told my mom that she thinks that I hate her and wants to live with her. She's only 3 years old and already thinks this. I so need to go to bed earlier so I can deal with them better.

I'm tagging the following people:
L - Loonyhiker
Y - I don't know anyone with Y so I'm going to tag a W. Wolfsub
N - Nicole
N - Nicnac724

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Shame Laura, sounds tough! hang in there! You DO need a break though, can't someone baby sit for you for a morning and give you some free time? A friend or a relative? Sounds like it would do you (and in turn them) the world of good!Bonnie