Monday, December 24, 2007

CT - Mountain Retreat and Freebie

Here is the kit I am working on for the month of December. It is called Mountain Retreat by Burkhart Scrapzone Designs. You can find it here.

Here is a layout I did for my daughter Victoria's album. Of course, I carry my camera all over. Each child got a page for their album and it was scrapped differently.


Last but not least here is the Freebie quick page I made for you. Click on image for download. Happy Holidays and please leave me some love if you download. Thanks.

2 comments:

Christine Smith said...

nice QP! thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog freebie today!

Robbi and Mike said...

Darling QP, Thank you so much... and I love your layout too! I think Michaele's kit is too cute too but then Im a bit partial, lol