Friday, August 03, 2007

Found Money

Blog Prompt: How would you spend a found $20 bill?

Really only $20? That doesn't buy you much these days. It certainly couldn't even pay one of our bills. Okay, maybe it could buy us 2 packages of pull-ups that we so need like tomorrow. These kids are going through diapers like there is no tomorrow. I so need to get them in underpants and potty trained but I just don't want to deal with the extra laundry. I am already behind in laundry. Mom hasn't come in over 2 or 3 weeks now. She used to help me out but now that summer is here well, she just loves the summer. The heat, pool, boating, beach, etc. I just haven't seen her and I'm drowning in chores.

But seriously, I probably would purchase some more digital kits. I am such a collector. There are so many kits out there for free but some kits that you have to pay for are certainly worth it. Check out this cute kit I just purchased.

You can find it here. I'm such a sucker when I find such cute kits. Maybe it's because I have small kids to scrap for. There were others that I wanted but this one I just had to have. I really had to limit what I could purchase as funds have been very low lately. I certainly need to stay away from the digital stores.

On another note, I could certainly stop in Walmart and pick up a few things. Why, oh why do they have the children's clearance rack right next to the diapers? I am such a sucker when it comes to this. I am always checking the rack out. Just the other day I got 3 cute short set outfits for the girls that had Dora on them. It was both the shirt and skirt for only $3. You cannot beat that at all. I did get them in a size 3T though and they are a bit big on the girls so I just pinned the skirt/short. The girls loved them since they have Dora's all over them.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Here's a thought (may be a bad one but...) is there a college near you that gives a degree for early childhood? Maybe you could offer time with your triplets as a field experience for some of the students. Then they could get credit and you could get help. I did a lot of that when I was in college. Or maybe a high school near you has a service learning class and someone could do volunteer service helping you out for an hour by playing with the kids in one room while you do some chores.