Monday, August 27, 2007

Another CT Call

I am a member of Karla's CT and right now she's looking for shouting out for more CT members. Here's the information.


Karla’s Kaleidoscope Designs CT Call

Are you looking to join your first CT? Are you looking to join another team? I may have just what you’re looking for! I’m looking to add to my creative team.

Requirements: 2 layouts per design. Minimum of 2 layouts a month unless otherwise noted. Post to DST, Tina Williams Designs Gallery, plus one other site of your choice. Post to my CT’s Yahoo Group.

To apply email me at karla@starband.net with a link to your best online gallery, a note about yourself and why you think my team is for you, and note any CT’s you are on now.

Please put CT Application in the subject line. You can check out my designs at
http://www.tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap or http://www.designsbykarla.com

*Call open until spots are filled

1 comment:

Jennifer Giuffre said...

I have been wanting to join a CT, but don't know if I'm even close to good enough. Sounds like fun, though.