Thursday, August 30, 2007

5 Items in Our Freezer

Blog Prompt: Just call me nosy Rosy! I had to defrost my freezer this month in hopes of repairing it, which we did. It amazed me to find stuff in there that I had forgotten about! Name 5 things in your freezer right now.

1. A Loaf of Bread. Since the triplets eat regular food we go through bread like there is no tomorrow. One loaf is good for maybe 2 lunches so now we purchase 2 loafs a week and freeze the 2nd loaf.

2. A Bag of Chicken Nuggets. Well, of course, we have to have that for days when I don't want to cook I can always rely on nuggets to get us through dinner.

3. 2 Boxes of Eggo Waffles. The fastest breakfast I have found is waffles. I can pop them in the toaster. Go get the kids up and dressed and they can eat it in like 5 minutes before we rush out the door to whatever event we are doing that day.

4. A Big Box of Ice Pops. I have to purchase the large box because the triplets like to have ice cream after their dinner and with 3 eating ice pops the 12 count box just doesn't last very long. So now, I get the 24 count.

5. Steaks and Chicken. My husband likes to make stir fry meals so he tends to get those very thin steaks and chicken cutlets that are boneless and skinless.

4 comments:

Jennifer Giuffre said...

Wow. Triplets! I don't even know how I deal with 1!

Unknown said...

We have tons of loaves of bread in our freezer too.

loonyhiker said...

I was just wishing I had some fruit pops in the freezer. I don't eat them much but I love the grape and cherry ones. I don't like the other one though so I feel wasteful if I buy them.

Unknown said...

I love stir fry. Try and do it often here but I am the only one that really eats it.