Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Travel Lotto

Blog Prompt: You won the travel lotto! You will get an all expense paid trip for you and your family to 5 places anywhere in the world. List the 5 "Must See" places in the world you would go see.


This would be very hard to do with 2 1/2 year old triplets. I'd have to pick places that they too would enjoy. Let's see.

1. Florida - disney world but it has to have the disney cruise along with disney world and the other theme parks. I think the kids would really enjoy it at their age now.

2. California - I'd love to go to the San Diego Zoo, maybe even go to disney land and hollywood.

3. Paradise Island, Bahamas - Atlantis. I have heard that they have such really nice water rides in some of the hotels and that it is a beautiful island.

4. Hawaii - Love to the see this, however, don't think it would be really kid friendly. Can we leave them home for this trip? We need a romantic vacation.

5. Cruise to anywhere. I just love cruises and to have one given to us for free would be the ultimate trip. It would probably be a carnival cruise though as they are more geared towards the younger crowds with kids. They also have baby sitting and I so would take advantage of that. Now, I'm going off to bed dreaming of a vacation on a cruise.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I've been to Disneyworld and San Diego Zoo and you and your family would love it! I have been on 12 cruises and we really love them. Of course my hubby thinks they are the most cost effective vacations (all you can eat food, a place to sleep, free entertainment, and someone to get you from one place to another). But I love them because they are so much fun!

Karen said...

Don't worry about the triplets. You've just won the travel lottery remember. A nanny must come as part of the package.