Monday, May 21, 2007

No Money Needed?

Blog Prompt: Tell about something you do for entertainment that doesn't cost any money.

I could digital scrapbook for no money if I could just stick with the freebies and there are millions of freebies on line. Stay away from dsp (Digitalscrapbookplace.com). I just love their kits and challenges so I tend to buy there at least weekly. I do need to slow down a bit because of our financial situation so now I'm going to look and just make up wishlists and when our finances get better I'll purchase more.

Man, everything costs money. We do watch movies a lot that we rent from netflix but that's a monthly fee. We do take movies out from the library for free but they are mainly kiddie movies for the kids because the library doesn't have newly released movies unless you are on a waiting list and you could get the movie months from now.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I had thought about movies also, but then I remembered it was satilite and we were paying for that. I guess you could have your kids make their own.

Beachcomber said...

We rent from netflix, too. Everything does cost money. When I was younger there were a lot of things you could do for free. I'm addicted to dsp, too. LOL

loonyhiker said...

It'a amazing how we end up buying little things that don't cost much but when you put it all together, it adds up! I have had to limit myself to $10 per week for DSP. That usually comes to 2 kits and the weekly 99 cent special.

Karen said...

Isn't it interesting how very few things we do are truly free Laura? Once you start thinking about it almost everything has a price.