Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cartoon Characters

Blog Prompt: Who are your 5 Favorite Comic/Cartoon characters?

Well, I don't read any comic books so I will go with cartoon characters.

1. My all time favorite cartoon character would be SNOOPY. The main reason is because when I was dating my husband I knicknamed him Snoopy because one day he had these pants on that were so droopy and I just started to call him Snoopy. Man, it's been years since I have called him that. Thanks for bringing up a nice memory.

2. My 2nd favorite would be Garfield. I guess because he is a cat. I just love cats. He's quite funny too.

3. Ziggy. I always loved that little fellow. I used to collect stickers and stationary when I was younger. He has the greatest quotes. Here's one which I just found on google. Really makes you want to stop and smell the roses.

4. Man it's been years since I have read the comics in the newspaper but I do remember reading "Family Circus" often when I was younger. Okay, I'm now racking my brain here. What else did I like?

5. Marmaduke. That's another one which I used to read in the newspaper when I had time to read them. Now, who has time to read the newspaper or read anything for that matter?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I found you through your comment at Ikea Goddess and wanted to comment because I am also a digiscrapper triplet mom. I haven't been scrapping very long, but I am learning. Stop by my blog sometime, it's always nice to find someone with the same things goign on in life =)

Laura said...

Mine turn 2 in a couple weeks ;) Today has been a great freebie day out here, I am trying to get the Jen Wilson freebie, but can't find all the butterflies, driving me insane and the kids will be up soon =) Do you go Triplets Connection? Someone was just looking for info on the digiscrapping. You may be able to give some good ideas to them.

Karen said...

A couple of my favourites there too CTM