Friday, May 18, 2007

Least Important

Blog Prompt: Which is least important to you--money, power, fame--and why?

I would say FAME is least important to me. I guess because I am a triplet mom and I so hate the attention I receive when I am out. It's always like I'm a circus when I am out with my children and I so do not like the attention. It would be nice to go out and not have any questions asked, "Are they real?", "Are they Triplets", "Did you go through fertility?" the list goes on and on! Try going to a store for a brief moment with the kids without getting comments or stopped for questions. It never happens. I'm hoping as they get older the questions will stop and I can go on with my life unnoticed. I would hate to be a celebrity I don't know how they deal with all those photographers following them around.

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

People really ask if they are real?! That would tick me off. I would have to give a smart aleck remark like: No, but I like to play with dolls and I stole these from some little girls playing and I just want to take them out for the day! I can't believe how insensitive some people are!

carin.c said...

I'd guess getting out without the kids is a nice time out of the spotlight for you.

Karen said...

I'm with you Laura. I'm always amazed how many people have no respect for other people's space and privacy.