Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ghosts and Safety

Blog Prompt: What do you think about ghosts?

I certainly don't believe in ghosts but there are times when I thought I put something somewhere and I come back in the room and it's in another place. It could be just mommy brain though as I have been forgetting a lot of things lately. I don't like to watch horror movies because it gives me nightmares.


Blog Prompt: What makes you feel safe?

There are lots of times that I get afraid especially out in public with the triplets. I am always looking around me and making sure there are no strange people following us around. When we get in the car I get the kids in and shut the door behind me I guess I'm paranoid that someone is going to grab one of the kids or me. It's a scarey world we live in. Better to be safe then sorry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right about being cautious. My daughter had a strange man following her and her daughter around the grocery store; she finally went to the manager.

Tammy said...

That thought is very scary just being alone and walking to your car anymore. That is very sad in this day and time that we have to feel that way.

loonyhiker said...

I hate horror movies too! I know what you mean about watching your kids. You never can be too careful with your kids.