Monday, May 21, 2007

5 Annoying Things

Blog Prompt: List the 5 things that annoy you the most. If you are like me, this can change from day to day, but tell me the recent annoyances that have just gotten on your nerves.

1. The toys being scattered all over the house but mainly in the kitchen. I pick up and then 5 minutes later new toys are scattered across my kitchen floor. It annoys me to death. Why can't they keep their toys in one room.

2. When you invite people to a party and they don't RSVP at all or show up without responding to the invite.

3. When I am out in public and I get stopped to be asked silly questions about the triplets. I would just like to be able to go to a store without being stopped with questions. The main goal is to go in and out without having them have a tantrum and the longer I get stopped the less time I have to get things done without a meltdown.

4. Commericals. I so do not like to watch live tv unless it's on tivo so I can fast forward the commercials.

5. Lately the most annoying thing is my internet. It has been so slow lately. Some days I have to keep hitting refresh before it gets fast. I so hate when the internet is slow because I like to check my e-mails quickly so I have more time to do other things like digital scrapbook, blog, or searching.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have the RSVP thing too Laura. It makes it so hard to plan for food and drinks.