Friday, May 11, 2007

Dreams!

Blog Prompt: Where would you prefer to be right now--mountains, desert, beach--and why?

Well, at this very moment I am sitting on my bed still in my pjs and blogging, so where would I like to be? All those places mentioned don't have outlets for my laptop to plug into unless you mean a hotel in those type areas. I'd like to be at a beach like resort with no children. Just a day to myself relaxing in the sun but hey, it has to be a nice spring day. Not too hot. Not like we have been having. The humidity is awful. I can't sit outside for 5 minutes without sweeting my butt off. That's not comforting at all. So no humidity. 70's would be nice but really I'd rather be at a resort that had a pool. I'm really not a beach person as I hate the sand. Hate to walk on it. Hate to get it wedged inside my bathing suit. YUCK! I'd much rather just relax at a pool that is clean, of course. Well, off to take a shower and really start my day.

2 comments:

carin.c said...

I love the beach, but not the sand so much and definitely not hot and muggy like it's been. For swimming I much prefer a pool.

loonyhiker said...

That sand stuff is definitely a bummer. I hate getting sand all on me and being sticky with sweat and sand. I'm not a beach person either. Now the pool sounds pretty cool but I have to sit in the shade.