Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I've been a bit stressed and haven't had a chance to do my menu planning. Sorry. I did have recipes planned just didn't post my menu. This past week I did some shopping and when I got home my mom was watching the kids so I decided to try some freezer meals. I only planned 2 though. I prepared the meals with the marinade and froze the meat.

Monday - Caribbean Jerk Chicken Freezer recipe (I froze my meat from last week with the marinade. Trying this tonight. So far the house is really smelling yummy). and Sour Cream Chicken Quiche. (I have pillsbury pie crust that I'm going to use for this and chicken in a can.)
Tues - Bacon Wrapped Garlic Chicken with Cream Cheese Freezer Recipe. (This too I prepared last week so it's in my freezer uncooked need to remember to take it out and put it in the fridge to defrost tonight).
Wed - Salsa Joes Freezer Recipe (This I did not prepare ahead of time. I'm hoping my husband didn't eat the salsa I picked up for this recipe. If he did something else will be prepared instead)
Thurs - Potato and Egg Casserole (I purchased 2 dozen eggs last week as I got them really cheap with coupons so need to use that up before they expire)
Fri - Sweet Potato Salad and Juicy Steak
Sat - Kathy's Delicious Whole Slow Cooker Chicken over rice. (This recipe I use at least once a month so it's tried and true)
Sun- Left overs

Thank you Laura from I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday. For more recipes and meal plans go here.

1 comment:

Sonshine said...

Looks like a yummy week at your house! :)

I bookmarked that Mom's Budget site to look at more throughly when I have some time! That looks like a cool site!

Enjoy your week!