Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meal Plan Monday A Bit Late



I'm a bit stressed! I haven't had a chance to menu plan yet. However, last night when I came home from the supermarket I prepared the following meals below for this week. 2 of the meals I froze and one is in my fridge for today. All meals below are new and never tried yet.

Easy Teriyaki Chicken Freezer Recipe Easy. Mix and Freeze. Hope it tastes good.

Caesar Chicken Casserole Freezer Recipe Tonight's Meal. I had left over spiral pasta from last night's meal that I used for this recipe. When I went to put this meal together I went to my pantry to get the caesar dressing and realized I had only ranch. Yikes. What to do. I ran to my computer and searched for CAESAR SALAD DRESSING and guess what a ton came up. I made my own using that recipe. It made a lot so I saved the rest of the dressing in a container to serve with a salad.

Chicken Marsala Freezer Recipe
In my freezer. But I tell you this one smelled so yummy last night I was so tempted to eat it then.

Don't know what else we will have. I have to run now as we're going to the ZOO.

Please go to I'm an Organizing Junkie's website for more meal plans.

No comments: