Saturday, April 05, 2008

Garage Entry - Laundry Room

In December my husband built us this wall unit in my laundry room. As we enter the house my kids would hand me their coats and I would hang them up since they could not reach on the wall unit. Finally I got my husband to put up these hooks on the wall so now the kids can hang up their own coats. The problem we had then was the shoes. The shoes were being placed sometimes in the cubby holes to the right or sometimes just left on the floor because shoes seemed to accumulate and not fit in the cubby holes any more. Here is what it looked like before. I had my shoes there and a basket which somehow managed to get into my laundry room. It was in our bedroom holding their socks but now it's empty. Will use it for something else.

I took the shoe rack from my bedroom and yes, I did just dump all my shoes in a pile in my closet. Will have to get back to that when I get a chance. But for now, this is what it looks like now. I just hope the kids can keep track of their shoes now. It's been another week when we were missing a shoe and the frantic looking for it before heading out in the morning is a big stressful event. We did find the missing shoe which was placed in the toy box by mistake.

No comments: