1. My Niece Visits. It's always fun to have our Niece surprise visit us. We like to make funny faces while Mommy takes our photo.
2. Community Service Project. I participated in "Blankets of Belief" through Soldiers' Angels Service Project with the MOMS Club. We had 9 moms come to my house to help make blankets. In the 2 hours that we did this we didn't get much done but everyone who was here volunteered to take one home and make one for the cause. One night while watching my soap opera (Days of Our Lives) I managed to get one blanket done. Here's the finished blanket.
3. Friends. We can be friends at times without fighting. Here's a photo of us waiting to go to school.
4. Dance starts. Naomi started dance. This year she advances to the combo class where she will be taking tap/ballet and jazz. There will be 3 dances in the dance recital next May.
5. Twins for an hour and 1/2. While Naomi attends her dance class Justin and Victoria become twins for that time. They went to the mall with Mommy. They had dinner and enjoyed some time playing for a brief period of time. It's not that often they get some alone time without being triplets. This coming year they will have that special time once a week.
What are your favorites from your week. Write up a post and we'd love to come visit. Don't forget to sign Mr. Linky so we can find you!