Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fridays Fave 5


It's been quite a busy week. If you're new and would like to join in, here are the details.

Here are my favorite photos for the week.

1. Victoria apple picking. I really like the excitement on her face as she picks apples at her friend Alexandria's 5th birthday party.

2. Justin finished with his first homework assignment. He made the letter Bb with buttons and then sat and cut out words that begin with the letter B. He was so proud to finish his first homework.

3. Naomi at the library. She enjoyed hanging on the bike racks in front of the library posting for mommy's camera.

4. My sunflowers have finally bloomed. We started these from scratch and I did not kill them like I normally do with plants so this is a major accomplishment for me. They are in my yard in a big pot.

5. Children's creativity. One night after school the kids took all their magnets off the fridge and found another place to stick them on our vent in the family room. They even went as far as trying to sign their names on the project. Very creative.

What has been your favorites this week? If you do a post, sign on up to Mr. Linky and let us enjoy your favorites with you. Have a great weekend everyone.


1 comment:

Susanne said...

Very creative of the kids with the magnets.

Apple picking. Yummy. My kids always loved to pick apples at their Grandma's house.