Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts a “Friday Fave Five” in which we share our five favorite things from the past week. Click on the button to read more of the details, and you can visit Susanne to see the list of others’ favorites or to join in.
1. Organized Entryway. I redid our entryway so the kids have a place to put their backpacks, coats and shoes when they walk into the house. This is a photo of the neat and organized entryway.
2. Kindergarten Orientation. The children met their teacher and class room for the first time. Unfortunately there was no bus to ride on. They seemed to like their new teacher and new school.
3. Beautiful flowers. My sunflower bloomed. The children took photos with it the day they had kindergarten orientation. I just love this photo of Victoria. She has such a silly face here.
4. First Day of Kindergarten. My children started elementary school on Thursday. This is a photo of them right before the went on the bus for the very first time. They were not scared. Of course, after the bus left I walked home with tears rolling down my cheeks. I now have almost 3 hours of free time each day. Really looking forward to the quite and hopefully getting things done around the house.
5. Having my husband home for the day. He got to spend some time with the kids as he walked the kids to the bus stop for their 2nd day of school. We spent some alone quite time while the kids were in school. Then he took us out to dinner when they returned home.
What were your favorites for the week. Don't forget if you do a post and sign on the Mr. Linky you'll be entered in our 52nd week celebration.