It's been a birthday week here. The triplets turned five on Tuesday. Since then we have been celebrating every day with family. Their friend party is actually tomorrow.
1. Wednesday we went to my parents house. My grandmother, grandfather, Aunt Lynn and cousin Dina were all there. I haven't seen them in a long time. This was the triplets 2nd cake for the week. Their first cake was on their birthday with just Daddy and I.
2. I also saw my niece Ashley on Wednesday. This time I fed her. She now weighs 5 pounds 6 ounces.
3. We went to the MOMS Club End of Summer Picnic. It was a big hassle to plan but in the end it turned out great. The weather was a bit crappy but at least it did not rain except for a little drizzle and it was not hot. Here's a photo of my triplets and their friend Victoria. Justin keeps telling me has a girl friend and her name is Victoria. He was following her all around the yard.
4. My in-laws saw us on Thurs and took us out for dinner at Fridays. The waiters sang to the kids and they got ice cream.
5. Today we went to my sisters again. This time our Cousin Louis, Uncle Roy and Aunt Theresa joined us along with our grandfather and grandmother from Florida. We all went to the Olive Garden for dinner. The kids again had ice cream.
What was your favorite things from your week? Let us know in a post and link up so we can come and visit. Don't forget next week is our 52nd week celebration. One whole year of enjoying our favorites.